Welcome to the Executive’s Club Program
We created this program to show you how much we appreciate your commitment to our restaurants. Our objective is to build a long-term relationship with each guest.
Members enjoy earning points for every dollar spent in black & blue restaurants (excluding gift card purchases, taxes & gratuity), as well as invitations to exclusive events and more, including:
• Dining Certificates; starting at $50.00 (500 points), available in $25.00 increments
• Priority Seating (call ahead for the next available, non-reserved table)
• For your birthday, you'll receive a complimentary $25.00 certificate
• All new members receive 100 bonus points
• Invitations to special “Wine-Maker Dinners”
We have chosen to make this rewards program simple and easy. You will receive one point for every dollar spent in black & blue (excluding gift card purchases, taxes & gratuity), redeemable for black & blue gift certificates. Use the gift certificates any way you would like.
Please see the full terms and conditions for more details.
Click here for an application
||Executive’s Club Membership Program
FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I forgot to use my Executive's Club Card on my last visit—how do I still receive points?
A: As long as the date of your visit was within the last 3 months, you can receive points for your dining experience.
• Make a photocopy of your dining receipts and a copy of your Executive's Club Membership Card and mail to: black & blue Restaurant, Attn: Executive’s Club Manager, 3349 Monroe Avenue, Rochester NY 14618.
Your points should be applied to your account within 2 weeks.
Q. If another diner pays the dining check, can I still receive points on my Executive's Club account?
A. We appreciate you dining with us, and we're always happy when your friends and family join us. Executive’s Club Points can only be credited to the person who pays the dining check. If you decide to split the check, we will be happy to make sure your account is credited for the portion of the bill that you pay.
Q. How does Priority Seating work?
A. You are invited to any of our locations. There are two ways you can be seated quickly:
1. Preplan your visit: The best way to take advantage of your Priority Seating benefit—and keep your wait-time to a minimum—is to make reservations ahead of time. When you make your reservation, please offer your Executive’s Club Membership number and then feel free to let our host staff team member know if you are celebrating a special occasion such as an anniversary or a birthday.
2. Spur of the moment visits: If you find yourself having family or clients in town and would like to join us, we can accommodate you on short notice. Before visiting, please call the restaurant at least 20 minutes ahead of your arrival time and identify yourself as a Executive’s Club Member and provide your member number. You will be placed at the top of the walk-in list for the next available non-reserved table. Executive’s Club Members will be accommodated on a first-come, first-serve basis to meet the size of your party.
Note: Priority Seating is not available on Valentine’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day and New Year’s Eve.
Q: When I book a private party at black& blue, can I still earn Executive’s Club Membership points?
A: Absolutely! As long as you are an active Member before you sign the contract, you’re eligible to earn points on all food and beverage purchases (excluding tax and gratuity), up to 7,500 points per event. Some restrictions may apply. For more details, see the Program Terms and Conditions.
Q: How do I receive my complimentary $25.00 gift certificate for my birthday?
A. We’ll mail you the certificate within a month of your birthday. If you have joined within 30 days of your birthday, note belated cards are sent within 60 days.
Q: What if I have a question about my Executive's Club account?
A: You can find most answers to your account questions 24 hours a day, seven days a week here. Or, if you prefer, contact us by email at email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, Executive’s Club Member account number and contact information along with your question.
Q: Will my membership information be shared with other companies?
A: No. We respect the privacy of our Executive’s Club Members, so all personal information will be kept confidential and will not be shared with other companies.
Q: How often can I redeem my points for gift certificates?
A: Whenever you have accumulated 500 points or more, you can request to redeem your points by contacting 585-421-8111, or more easily through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: What is the minimum for point redemption?
A: 500 points. Gift cards are then available in $25 increments starting at $50.00.
||Executive’s Club Membership Program
Terms and Conditions
The Executive’s Club Membership is for our valued guests who are 18 years of age or older legally residing in the United States. Points cannot be applied to business accounts.
Points are earned for each dollar spent (excluding tax, tip and gift card sales) at all participating black & blue restaurants, including merchandise purchases. Some restrictions may apply.
Executive’s Club Members must present their Membership Card at the time of purchase to receive points. Points will be credited only to the Executive’s Club Member who pays the bill.
To receive points on parties/receptions, Executive’s Club Members must be active Executive’s Club Members prior to booking the party and present their card at the time of purchase. Members can earn a maximum of 7,500 points for a party or banquet of more than $7,500. Points will be credited only to the Executive’s Club Member who pays the bill.
black & blue reserves the right to change or terminate the program at any time without advance notice. All federal and state tax liabilities for earned rewards are the cardholder's responsibility. Participating sponsors may modify the program requirements at any time. Accounts may be audited and possibly terminated if point balance is inappropriately achieved.
Employees of black & blue, its affiliated companies and their immediate families are ineligible for Executive’s Club Membership. Accounts identified as such will be immediately invalidated and treated as fraudulent. Employee may be subject to disciplinary action.